New Directions Support Coordinators will support you to understand your NDIS Plan and work with you to implement the funded supports to achieve your goals and get the maximum benefit from your NDIS funding.
Our Support Coordinators are local and have a good understanding of the local community and services available.
New Directions has experience supporting people with complex and multiple disabilities.
Our Support Coordinators will help you:
- Understand the breakdown of services and funding in your NDIS Plan.
- Understand your plan goals.
- Help you identify appropriate service providers who can support you to achieve your goals.
- Negotiate with providers about what they can offer you and how much it will cost out of
- Arrange Service Agreements with service providers.
- Ensure that services are meeting your needs and goals.
- Arrange appropriate assessments and reports from therapy providers.
- Review your goals and outcomes and prepare for your NDIS Plan Review.